|ACS Registration Number||534|
A 7-year-old chance seedling that first bloomed in 1953, originated and propagated by Wheeler's Central Georgia Nurseries, Macon, Georgia, for commercial introduction Fall of 1961. Plant growth is upright, medium in rate, with dark green leaves 4 inches in length, 2 inches in width. The white semidouble flowers have a large number of red specks and fiery red stripes, giving a moired effect. Petals and petaloids are crepey, twisted and curled, making a rabbit-eared flower with lots of depth. Flowers are 5.5 inches in diameter, 2.5 inches in depth with 20 petals, 5 petaloids.