ACS Membership Benefits
ACS Membership Benefits
Learn about the benefits of American Camellia Society Membership.
Discover the pleasure within the pages of the American Camellia Journal. You'll want to see our latest stories by experienced camellia growers and friends throughout the United States who share the same love of the camellia evergreen plant.
The website has hundreds of topics, forms, information, or functions with just a click of a link! Plus every publication that we've ever published since 1946 is available through our website, but you must be a member to see them. Additional educational videos and other related camellia culture materials are online. Online shopping, membership renewal, and camellia registration forms continue to be available on our site as well for quick and easy ordering and submission of forms and online payments.
Options are available for both online and hardcopy versions of the Camellia Journal and ACS Yearbooks at very reasonable rates. A single or joint membership holds the same membership cost of only $30.00 per year. Electronic memberships (online publications only) are available at only $20.00 a year.
ACS participates in the American Horticultural Society Reciprocal Admissions Program, which allows our members to enter approximately 270 gardens throughout the US, Canada, and the Cayman Islands with discounts and/or free admission entry.
Click here to find a participating garden.
Click here for a printable list of participating gardens.
Additional ACS membership benefits include:
- Quarterly issues of the Camellia Journal with brilliant full-color and informative articles on camellias and camellia-related events
- A copy of the American Camellia Society Yearbook, an annual collection of scientific reports and technical research editorials with illustrative photography, recent discoveries, camellia history, and useful concepts for growing or displaying camellias
- Online access to additional publications, educational content, and forums
- 10% discount on ACS Gift Shop purchases at Massee Lane Gardens and our online Gift Shop A copy of Camellia Culture, an ACS publication on camellia care and propagation
- Free admission to Massee Lane Gardens - headquarters for the American Camellia Society
- Free or reduced admissions to participating gardens available through the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program
- National conventions with competitive camellia shows, tours, and other fun-filled activities
- Educational workshops, a speakers bureau, and extensive camellia library, camellia fact sheets, and camellia nursery information